Guest Contributors – Current Topics
- Leadership - Theories and tools.
- Economic Analysis - Thought leadership on the nation’s and global economies.
- U.S. Economic Forecasts - Estimates of data to be published in the short term.
How to Submit
So, you’d like to write for The Biz Coach? Submissions by guest contributors are accepted.
How it works: Obviously, we won’t publish everything we receive although we’ll let you know if we’re going to pass on something.
Guidelines for consideration:
- Please forward us your short bio or profile with a link to your other work.
- Suggest a topic. Priority will be given to compelling topics that are well-researched or illustrate thought leadership in strategies for businesses, economic development, or the creation of jobs.
- Length – 500 to 1,000 words.
- Submissions that are web-friendly with links to more information are acceptable.
- Be original and nothing anonymous. You’re responsible for your submitted content. Keep the focus on principles – not personalities. In other words, civility counts.
- Where necessary, the content will be edited for journalistic standards (Associated Press style), but the meaning will not be changed.
- Preference is given to exclusive submissions — not published elsewhere.
- Guest articles should reflect The Biz Coach Approach: Proven Solutions for Maximum Profits.
What’s in it for you
Your contribution will be published on the global-search engines’ No. 1 site in the “biz coach” keyword niche. Naturally, your article will be accompanied by your brief bio (and contact information, if you like). Your work will be promoted via our social media. In addition, for a permanent placement, we sometimes publish a search-engine press release to announce guest contributions.
Are you ready to proceed? Contact us.